Nitya Engineers are the manufacturers & exporters of Pressure Leaf Filter in India Punjab Ludhiana.
Pressure Leaf Filters are pressure vessels with vertical mounted leafs accumulated on central outlet filter manifold. These filters are equipped with pneumatic vibrator and pneumatic controlled valve at bottom for quick release of cake – dry or wet. There are two types of filters classified according to shell design:
The Pressure Leaf Filter which consists of Vertical Pressure Vessel with filter elements mounted vertically on common outlet manifold is known as Vertical PLF. In this the Leafs are clamped with shaft on top which is further extended to mount pneumatic vibrator, which is used for cake discharge. A Butterfly valve is sandwiched between the conical bottom and discharge hopper which is operated electro pneumatically for easy discharge of cake.
For opening and closing the vertical pressure leaf filter it is provided with eye bolts and Devit arm for the rotatable arrangement. This helps in removal of leafs for occasional cleaning purposes. A Vertical Pressure Leaf Filter has many advantages and reduces the operational costs heavily. Vertical leaf filter is an easy to operate apparatus that adds incredibly to the production capacity.
- When minimum floor space for large filtration areas is required.
- When the liquids are volatile and may not be subjected to vacuum.
- When high filtrate clarity is required.
- When the cake may be discharged either dry or as a thickened slurry.
- Best suitable for Edible Oil – Crude Oil, Bleached Oil, Hydrogenated Oil Catalyst.
- No spillage due to closed and compact constructional operation.
- Drastically reduced recurring expenses due to no filter cloth requirement.
- Increased daily production due to high rate of filtration
- Very economical and user friendly approach.
Filtration area range available from 5 Sq.Mt to 70 Sq.Mt
Horizontal Pressure Leaf Filters are quite similar to the Vertical Pressure Leaf Filters except for the orientation of the filter elements which are horizontal rather than vertical. Horizontal PLF is also very well suited for handling flammable, toxic and corrosive materials since they are autoclaved and designed for hazardous environments when high pressure and safe operation are required. They may be readily jacketed for applications whenever hot or cold temperatures are to be preserved. These features are not possible on filter presses which require the opening of plates to the atmosphere and shifting them one by one to allow cake discharge at the end of each cycle.
In the Horizontal Leaf Filters, Jacketing and Cloth Enveloped Filters are optional. There are 2 hydraulic cylinders to open and close the special bayonet wedge lock closure, which is provided at the lid. The retractable filtered shell is mounted on four external wheels and all nozzle connections are mounted on fixed head of filter vessel. Appropriate inter-locking (preventing opening under pressure) is also a key feature of this type of horizontal pressure leaf filter.
- Best in performance for the filtration of slurry and to separate the filtrate and the filtered cake.
- Multi-utility device giving high productivity due to high rate of filtration.
- Nil spillage as a result of close and compact operation.
- Plates with the screens mounted on the topside, as opposed to two sided plates, provide good support for the forming cake and therefore are always used on applications with thick and heavy cakes.
- Highly standardized and retractable shell design leaf filter, which is user friendly and eco friendly at the same time.
Filtration area range available from 5 Sq.Mt to 250 Sq.Mt